ARE YOU READY TO FEEL CONFIDENT IN YOUR SOBRIETY DURING STRESSFUL OR LONELY SITUATIONS?
With everything going on in the world, it can be easy to feel unsettled and try to fill that gap with an unhealthy option, such as too much alcohol.
For anyone struggling with drinking, it can be so easy to create unrealistic expectations and forget to take care of ourselves. We can feel alone and as if no one understands. This can lead us to being in our own head, which can be one of the most dangerous places to be.
Remember, alcohol is not an escape from what is going on, it can actually be a trap and isolate us further from our loved ones.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, KEEP READING.
Are you finding yourself wanting to turn to alcohol at this time,
no matter how long you have been sober?
Are you missing accountability and actual social interaction with others?
are you struggling with knowing the tools to use to stay sober at this time?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS,
this 5 Week program is here for you to get the support, tools and accountability you need
to stay sober during stressful times
FOR JUST $347 YOU will RECEIVE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Accountability and clear action steps to handle stress without drinking
- A community of other women to support you in this journey
- Learn techniques to thrive in this time and stay sober without white knuckling it
- Set realistic expectations for yourself amongst a place where there are false ending expectations being promised for the pandemic
- Tools to stay in the moment
- Ways to take care of yourself for yourself
- A safe and confidential place with non-judgment to empty out the negative thoughts in your head and express your feelings
This 5 week program includes:
- 3 one hour group coaching sessions (Value: $345)
- 2 – 30 minute 1:1 coaching sessions (Value: $150)
- Tangible tools to work through stress without drinking (Value: $125)
- Daily support available via texting or email (Value: $350)
- Private online community with your group coaching members
- Private Facebook group
Meet Martha Brown
I’m a life coach who helps empower women to find love within themselves and to navigate through stressful situations knowing there are resources and ways to put sobriety first.
I help women figure out what their relationship with alcohol is, whether they are struggling with drinking too much or are currently sober and are battling with themselves on whether to pick up again. We can find a new solution to picking up that daily drink. I help my clients find a new way of living alcohol-free. Being sober myself for many years, I still use the same tools to help keep me sober.
I believe that women are the target of so many ads and social media placements that lead us to think that alcohol is the answer to our problems and stress, as well as, the only way to have fun. You can learn healthy ways to tackle your stress and to socialize that alcohol does not have to be your first go to. Learning these techniques and finding the best version of yourself through self love is vital in navigating life without drinking.
I WOULD LOVE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE YOU, WHILE ALSO, OPENING A SPACE FOR YOU TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR HEALTH!
Whether you want to stop drinking to:
- improve your health
- get a better understanding of what you actually want in life
- learn to manage your emotions in a healthier way
- or even to really figure out what the best choice is for you
I can help you with all of this through this incredible opportunity.
START THRIVING IN YOUR SOBRIETY DURING THIS STRESSFUL AND CONFUSING TIME.
In working with Martha I have learned ways to actually take care of myself while staying sober. Being a mom, wife and teacher I was so used to putting everyone’s needs before my own. Through her tools, patience, understanding and insight I am now able to better care for the people in my life because I am taking better care of myself. She is an amazing part of my life and am truly grateful for her!
I have been sober for 2 years now. I have been struggling with some pretty big personal issues and started to put everything and everyone else before me and my sobriety. A friend knew I was having trouble and recommended I talk to Martha. From the first time I talked to her I knew that this was a good fit for me. I have learned so much about myself and how to get through any hard time without wanting to drink over it. After I meet with her I have this amazing feeling that I am able to accomplish anything. And when I start to struggle, I know she is there to help guide me. If you are stressed, she has a ton of resources to help you.
Where do I start? My life was a mess and I knew something had to change. I found Martha and am so glad I did. She has helped me find balance in my life through a huge transition. I never felt judged and she is such a great listener I felt I could really open up. I could not be happier at this point in my life. She has helped me to feel empowered and love myself.